We are looking for team members who want to work for Next Generation Logistics!
Do you think your current way of doing logistics is tedious and inefficient?
Come to join us. We want a smart team that can help solve international and domestics logistics problems in an innovative way.
We teach you how to be professional. You tell us how to improve.
Extremely competitive compensation packages
Free to think outside the box
Opportunity for growth – We promote from within
Market Analyst (China, Beijing)
The Market Research Analyst will report directly to the VP of Business Development and will research, compile, and analyze information on service products and market conditions to identify potential new markets, sales opportunities, and the most effective methods of marketing and advertising. You will:
- Identifies and defines the objective of an assigned marketing research project; determines the best methods to use to meet those objectives.
- Drafts questionnaires, polls, surveys, and other data collection resources.
- Summarizes and analyzes data; makes recommendations related to research findings.
- Identifies potential new products or markets through research.
- Forecasts and tracks industry marketing and sales trends based on collected data for Chinese trade and supply chain Market.
- Delivers reports and presentations of findings to management and/or executive leadership.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Superior research and analytical skills.
- Ability to translate complex concepts and methodologies into easily understood language.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education, Experience, and Other Requirements:
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Associate’s degree or equivalent in Marketing Research, Statistics, Math, or related field required; Bachelor’s or higher preferred.
Ocean Import Coordinator – (USA, West Covina)
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive, review, and process import documentation for an assigned base of accounts, including all entry types prepared according to regulatory requirements and customer commitments or by direction of the team leader or supervisor.
- Process documents through the AGL’s Logistics process system, provide updates and communications for internal and external customers to produce timely and compliant customs brokerage transactions.
- Assist in work stream development of new accounts including reviewing all documentation and forms, maintaining communications with clients, reviewing their import process on a regular basis, and maintaining client profiles and databases.
- Obtain Customs release and other government agency releases as appropriate, arranging delivery, and invoicing the import account.
- Process Customs release, delivery of cargo, and invoicing to importer for services defined within customer and company standards.
- Identify and complete transaction tasks that require special handling or expediting to produce compliant customs entry processing.
- Proactively communicate to clients the status of their shipments.
- Coordinate the release of goods from the carrier, customs or other governmental agency examinations that may be required.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Maintain department reports.
- Process In-Bonds.
- Update all required Milestones.
- Ocean Import: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor or Master in Logistics Related Degree (Required)
Read, write, and speak English fluently. Bi-lingual in Mandarin, Vietnamese, Korean, or Japanese is a plus.
Ocean Export Coordinator – (USA, West Covina)
International Freight Transport, Inc. established in 2013 specializing in ocean import and export worldwide is looking for an ocean export coordinator. We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, life and 401(k).
Job responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- coordinate and finalize rate and service proposals for clients
- negotiate rates and service terms with vendors
- handling ocean freight shipments, from start to finish
- communicate with clients
- submit B/L instructions
- follow up with clients and agents
- tracking and tracing of freight
- profit/loss calculations
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives little supervision.
- Strong knowledge of export documentation required
- Knowledge of TSA and FMC regulations*
- College education with focus on business, economics, or supply chain/logistics/transportation.
- Foreign language skills a plus
- Strong understanding of the logistic industry
- Ability to stay in tune with competitive market factors and seek opportunities to maximize profits
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Team player with ability to work under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word) and can learn new software easily
- Medical Insurance
- Pension Plan and 401K Plan
Job Type: Full-time